If you feel you are not yet ready for a live-in carer, or you would prefer the flexibility that visiting care can offer, we have well-trained carers who will visit you in your home as often or as little as you like. They can help with the same tasks as the live-in carers from as little as 1 hour to 12 hours per day, working entirely around pre-existing routines. If you live alone and require reassurance at night, you can have a carer to sleep over or stay awake by your bedside to offer added peace of mind.
Having a visiting carer can provide you with the flexibility and support needed during what can be a very difficult time for many.
A visiting carer, provided to you through us, will support you with anything from basic companionship care through to more advanced care needs.
- Shopping, household and personal goods
- Light housekeeping, plus washing and ironing
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals from recipes of your choosing
- Pet care including feeding, taking your dogs for a walk or to the vet
- Drive you to visit family and friends, to appointments, on outings etc.
- Help with your administration; managing your diary and correspondence
- Participate and share in any hobbies or interests you may have
- Caring for couples as well as individuals
- Assistance with your morning and evening routine
- Washing, showering, bathing and grooming
- Dressing and undressing
- Continence care
- Assistance at meal times
- Prompting to take medications
- Assistance with transfers
- Develop independence and life skills