Having an MC Care live-in carer enables you to have the support you need during the day and reassurance at night. This can make all the difference if you live alone or your partner or relative is unwell and is unable to take care of you. It also means that your family and friends have the peace of mind that you are being well cared for in your own home.
As a home care service provider, we deploy our experienced home carer who will support you with anything from basic companionship care to advanced complex care needs.
- Shopping, household and personal goods
- Light housekeeping, plus washing and ironing
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals from recipes of your choosing
- Pet care including feeding, taking your dogs for a walk or to the vet
- Drive you to visit family and friends, to appointments, on outings etc.
- Help with your administration; managing your diary and correspondence
- Participate and share in any hobbies or interests you may have
- Caring for couples as well as individuals
- Accompanying you on holiday
- Assistance with your morning and evening routine
- Washing, showering, bathing and grooming
- Dressing and undressing
- Continence care
- Assistance at meal times
- Prompting to take medications
- Assistance with transfers
- Develop independence and life skills
- Managing challenging behaviours