As we get older, we become more dependent on those around us. However, our loved ones may relocate or be unable to regularly visit to ensure complete safety and peace of mind at home and having someone to talk to every day. Live-in or visiting companionship care can offer the perfect solution.
Hiring us, MC Care Services promises that you or your loved one will have the support of a caring, experienced, and skilled professional. We deploy our experienced carers based on personality and lifestyle. So, whether you just need a pleasant conversationalist or someone to provide regular assistance with daily tasks, our respected, experienced, and fully trained carers will be on hand.
We understand how important this is and having a professional carer whose job it is, is to be there for you is one of the best treatments for one’s mental and physical wellbeing.
What is companionship care?
Companionship care can include, but is not limited to:
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals from recipes of your choosing
- Pet care including feeding, taking dogs for a walk or to the vet
- Supporting with appointments and outings
- Help with administration and managing diaries
- Participating and sharing in any hobbies or interests
- Caring for couples
- Accompanying on holidays
Depending on your location and the level of care needed, a carer can live in your own home to provide full-time support, or simply make daily or weekly visits.